another instrumental track.
i had a hard time choosing though.
i want to share the entire album because its that good.
reminds me of explosions in the sky. but a little more driving and less repetitious.
the song is called maps. i wonder what its a map of.
what kind of visual do you get when you listen to it?
i see a man walking confidently in the dark. he's going to put the beatdown on someone.
and when the electric guitar comes in, the fight starts.
nobody wins though. its a stalemate and the song fades out with the two collapsed in exhaustion.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I see a guy decked out all in black topped off with a black baseball cap.
ReplyDeleteIt's raining and he dances as he walks since that's the cool thing to do.
The hat covers his eyes and he looks up from his dancing every once in a while to glance at the camera.
Two random guys, also dressed in black, show up out of nowhere and start dancing with him.
Did I mention that he's singing?
About some girl that cheated, some lost love, some kind of longing.
Sound familiar? I tried to paint the cheesiest picture of a Korean pop/rap star's music video because that's honestly what this song reminds me of. I don't think instrumentals are my thing...