Thursday, December 24, 2009

not dead

this site isn't dead.
its just the website i use to link files on my music player on this page has been broken for a little bit and i havent found a secondary solution.

but i post because this song was too good to not share. its been on repeat NONSTOP. and you know what that means...

...it means that the song is amazing.

so ill just link it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DEL0R32eU8

how fitting that the song is called beautiful.
because it is.

and so is Jesus.
happy birthday Jesus!
:)

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH! This is seriously SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SONG! I've had this on repeat for the past.. idk how many days since we came back from retreat. im in lovee<3 ahah. and is the track tracker on the right side of your blog a music player..? i think i am gonna try it out :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, i just visited the last.fm thing. im guessing it's kind of like "imeem"? haha. i love how all your recently played songs are Phil Wickham. I really like the song "Cannons" too! But I havent listened to the other ones yet. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Whenever I hear this song, I am reminded of our retreat family's skit and cannot help picturing the motions we made together.. & I second Rachel: THIS is a song to repeat.

    ReplyDelete